Welcome to the RPG Crisis RPG Maker Community Forums

Hello there traveler!

They call me Norman the Expressionless and I was instructed to seek you out, the wanderer. You must be something special for them to hire me and come find out. I wonder what makes you so special; perhaps you have some super power and are destined to save the universe! Just kidding, they told me to find you because you have nice hair and they want to harvest it to create the perfect hair.

So yeah, you should totally join this fine community they’ve established here. Heck, if you need even more reasons I suppose I can list off a few of the perks.
  • Gain complete access to our Download, Tutorial/Script and Resource Databases.
  • Be a part of an ever expanding community and create your own legacy!
  • Get support for a wide range of maker programs, were experts on them all.
  • Discover your true purpose in life, maybe even become one with the force.
  • Make new friends, allies and enemies.
  • Participate in thoughtful, intelligent conversations aimed at expanding your mind.
  • Request translations for foreign maker related sites, games, scripts and tutorials.
I could keep listing all the awesome benefits and perks but why not discover them for yourself?
Guest Message by DevFuse

Submitter

RPG Hacker
View other files from this member

SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

• Submitted: Oct 30 2012 01:04 AM
  • Last Updated: May 07 2013 11:14 AM
  • File Size: 13.58MB
  • Views: 1533
  • Downloads: 343
  • Approved by: Elemental Crisis
  • Approved on: 11 May 2013 - 07:07 AM
  • Creator: Enterbrain

Download RPG Maker 2000 VALUE! 1.51 English Patch 1.07

- - - - -
");

Screenshots
Dear RPG Crisis Community,

Over the last few weeks I worked on a translation of the RPG Maker 2000 VALUE! v1.51 that is now finally done.

The RPG Maker 2000 VALUE! v1.51 is the newest Version of the RPG Maker 2000. To get it you have to update an older version. You can do that with either the RPG Maker from an original RPG Maker 2000 VALUE! CD (RPG Maker 2000 VALUE! v1.50) or with Don Miguel's English version (RPG Maker 2000 v1.07) and possibly any other version below v1.51 as well.

My main attempt was to create a universal, easy to understand translation and an alternative to Don Miguel's translation. I guess I've also quite accomplished that. A few terms were changed and you'll have to get used to them, but I think that's just a small price. Also the ingame terms can now be used without killing an English teacher. The only thing I left untranslated is the help file.

I changed many of the RPG Maker 2000 dialouges in layout to easier display the text. Additionally my patch comes with two custom fonts based on MS Gothic and MS Mincho that replace RMG2000 and RM2000 respectively. Since they use the same file names as Don's fonts there shouldn't be incompatibility issues. Some minor glitches of the older RPG Maker translations were also fixed. For exmaple: Writing messages. In the old translations it was hard to see in the Maker where a dialogue box ends. I fixed that problem so that now by the separation lines you can see where a line ends. I also changed the font in the Event Commands section to make everything a bit cleaner. I used a block font as it is used with programming languages and increased the size. That helps you not to lose track of cour source code.

Main feature of the translation, I guess, is the EnteroHeroName-fix that is included to it and fixes all the layout glitches of the older versions. You can only use up to 6 characters, though. If your hero has a default name of 7 or more characters you'll also get layout glitches. I'd like to thank Bananen-Joe for providing his EnterHeroName-fix and MagicMaker for helping me with the translation itself and testing it.

Detailed installation instructions can be found in the Readme. Enjoy the English Version of RPG Maker 2000 VALUE! v1.51!
Patch Version: 1.07

What's New in Version 1.07 (See full changelog)

• Minor fixes

Screenshots

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

Latest Files Latest Files

File Name: RPG Editor 3D Windows 7 fix
In Category: Patches
Screenshots

File Name: RPG Maker 98
In Category: Makers
Screenshots

File Name: RPG Maker 97
In Category: Makers
Screenshots

File Name: RGSSAD - RGSS2A - RGSS3A Decrypter
In Category: Utilities
Screenshots

File Name: RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.32
In Category: Utilities
Screenshots

File Name: Complete Chaos
In Category: RPG Maker 2003
Screenshots

File Name: Hero Story - Dragons
In Category: RPG Maker 2003
Screenshots

File Name: The Adventures Of Rcky Van Horn
In Category: 3D RPG Editor

0 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users