RPG Crisis Community Forums: Simulation RPG Maker 95 Translation Update Released - RPG Crisis Community Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Simulation RPG Maker 95 Translation Update Released

#1   Elemental Crisis 

• Administrator
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:33 AM

Hello Everyone,

I've released my latest translation build of Simulation RPG Maker 95 that I've been working on and off for about a year. Originally I planned to release a update within the first month of releasing my translation but a lot of things got in the way and this update soon found itself buried for a very long time. Around September I started working on it again and got some people to test it and a fellow forum member, Dyhalto to help write the new helpfile. After a short break and the loss of my updated files which resulted in me having to start over from a previous, outdated file I finally finished. To say some changes have been made would be an understatement. I went through every single option, every menu, every event command, and every included file. Almost every section had some change, most minor dealing with spelling or word choices. I fixed a bug I introduced and fixed various font problems I encountered. I also redid just about every event command, when shown in the event editor. They look a lot better and make more sense. I've labeled this update as version 2.00, the only place you will see this is in the helpfile as I don't re-brand my translations with custom version numbers. New additions have also been added with this translation. The ability to create new projects has been added, no more copying and pasting the RTP. A complete, English helpfile has been added written by myself and fellow forum member Dyhalto, though he most of it. A sample game called "Kikumaru's Adventure" which I translated has been added.

This update, while not mandatory is highly strongly recommended for those using the previous translation I released or some other translation.

Here's a list of changes from the helpfile. Note that I didn't included every single change as a lot of minor changes were made, the last item on the list below covers them.

Spoiler

I'm going to start a "Lets Create" series for Sim RPG Maker 95 sometime next week, look forward to it. This will probably be the last update I do for Sim RPG Maker 95 unless something comes up with this latest update.The sample game and helpfile have both been independently uploaded for those just wanting to download them. I've also updated the main download for Simulation RPG Maker 95 with the latest version.

Also, please let me know what you think of the information and hows it's presented for Sim RPG Maker 95. I'm planning to use this style for all the makers and will be updating the rest shortly to follow suite.

Download Links:
Sim RPG Maker 95
Sim RPG Maker 95 Helpfile
Kikumaru's Adventure

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Alexa