Welcome to the RPG Crisis Community Forums

Hello there traveler!

They call me Norman the Expressionless and I was instructed to seek you out, the wanderer. You must be something special for them to hire me and come find out. I wonder what makes you so special; perhaps you have some super power and are destined to save the universe! Just kidding, they told me to find you because you have nice hair and they want to harvest it to create the perfect hair.

So yeah, you should totally join this fine community they’ve established here. Heck, if you need even more reasons I suppose I can list off a few of the perks.
  • Gain complete access to our Download, Tutorial/Script and Resource Databases.
  • Be a part of an ever expanding community and create your own legacy!
  • Get support for a wide range of maker programs, were experts on them all.
  • Discover your true purpose in life, maybe even become one with the force.
  • Make new friends, allies and enemies.
  • Participate in thoughtful, intelligent conversations aimed at expanding your mind.
  • Request translations for foreign maker related sites, games, scripts and tutorials.
I could keep listing all the awesome benefits and perks but why not discover them for yourself?
Guest Message by DevFuse

"); //]]>
");

Dragon Reign(Updated)

RMVXAce

5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Rose Guardian

Rose Guardian

Newbie +1

• Members
  • 30 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 59m 50s
Neutral
  • LocationUSA Michigan

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

Posted Image

RPG Maker used: RPG Maker VX Ace
Genre: Fantasy
About Dragon Reign: This game is a fantasy adventure where you go to different places. It is also a remake of my Eternal Destiny I just changed the title to fit the story better. The game will feature my own custom artwork and I'll try to make it the best I could.
Not met to be rude or trying to be but please respect my story and DO NOT judge it before you play the game. I DO NOT care if its cliché.

Posted Image

One thousand years ago in the world known as Vallan the Dragon of Darkness lived a castle called the Castle of Rubius. It was that it caused monsters to roam the world. The monsters would attack towns, villages, and cities once every month.
However there was a young prince named Clovis who vowed to venture through the Castle of Rubius and destroy the dragon once and for all. The only to kill it though was with the legendary Dragon Sword that was hidden in the Shrine of Dakota for centuries. Clovis managed to obtain it though and went to the Castle of Rubius that had twenty floors. No one ever made it to the final floor though to fight the Dragon of Darkness. However with great effort Clovis made it to the last floor and managed to slay the dragon once in for all or so everyone thought.
Afterword the Dragon Sword seemed to have lost its power, but Clovis returned it to the Shrine of Dakota regardless.

Now that it has been one thousand years the Castle of Rubius reappeared about ten years ago and the monsters came back and began to roam the world once again attacking towns, villages, and cities once a month at least. This met that the Dragon of Darkness was back. So many great warriors, and knights tried to conquer the Castle of Rubius but all failed and never made it to the final floor.
What many of them fail to realize is that they need the Dragon Sword to even put a mark on the Dragon of Darkness.

The world: Vallan is a very mystical place with a lot of places to see and visit. However since the Castle of Rubius reappeared it has been very hard for people to travel from place to place do the the monsters roaming around.

Main Characters:

Please note I am not good at explaining my characters, so please at least give my game a chance.
Main Characters:
Spoiler

Screen Shots:
Spoiler

Credits:

Credits:
Scripts:

YanPac Hud

Yanfly Message System

Yanfly Party

Yanfly Menu

Yanfly Party Sized Menu

Battle system like the Tales of series by misty_rain (http://kilisamenosekai.web.fc2.com/
If you are interested in using the battle system in your game here is a link to its demo at the author’s site:
http://kilisamenosek.../tklrgss05.html

Music:
RPG Maker 3 for PS2
RPG Maker 1 for PS1
BGM 05 from RPG Maker DS (Not Used yet)
Paradise of Rubble from Tears of Tiara (Not used yet)
Enterbrain RTP
Graphics:
Character Sets: RPG Maker VX Ace Generator
Face Graphics: Me
Cut Scene Artwork: Me
Demo:
NOTE: I uploaded the game and audio file seperatly so it would download faster

Make sure that you download both the Audio and game file and extract the Audio file into the game folder.

Audio file:
http://www.mediafire...hzhntgqpuz1wtjw

Game file:
http://www.mediafire...xkci8c38idsqczd

Edited by Elemental Crisis, 25 March 2013 - 06:25 AM.

#2 OFFLINE   Rustus

Rustus

Newbie +1

• Members
  • 43 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 9h 48m 37s
Neutral
  • LocationTeh Nest in Kiddrona League Studios, IN

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

loving the artwork, well done on that. will download when I get home (my mom won't take to kindly to leeching from her mobile hotspot too much lol)
Four horsemen mount on high
Wake up in the morning to the sound of children dying
The latest technology mesmerize them  
Love strong enough that it can pull you from the fire now  
What about you?  What about you?
I am alive!

-Shadow Gallery, "I Believe (September)"

#3 OFFLINE   Rose Guardian

Rose Guardian

Newbie +1

• Members
  • 30 posts
Neutral
  • LocationUSA Michigan

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:12 PM

Thank you! I Hope you enjoy the demo and don't forget to tell me what you think of it

#4 OFFLINE   Rose Guardian

Rose Guardian

Newbie +1

• Members
  • 30 posts
Neutral
  • LocationUSA Michigan

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

Hello sorry for the double post just wanted to let everyone know that I uploaded the new demo of this game. Also sadly I had to remove the voices script, the save script, the icons script and the mog sense event sense player script so the battles are random now because I couldn't the scripts mentioned above to work with the new battle system. Also I uploaded the game file nad audio file sepratly so it would download faster. So please make sure that you download both files and put the Audio file in the game folder.

#5 OFFLINE   Dyhalto

Dyhalto

• Members
  • 18 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 45m 10s
Neutral

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

This looks epic.
    If I have a single suggestion, it's that you trim the white dithery outlines around your great artwork.

#6 OFFLINE   Rose Guardian

Rose Guardian

Newbie +1

• Members
    • 30 posts
    Neutral
    • LocationUSA Michigan

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:30 PM

Thank you also mods for some reason the spoiler for the characters is not showing all of them could you fix it for me to show all of the characters when the spoiler is clicked I tried I can't seem to fix it.

EDIT:
    It's doing to the screen shots too I just noticed.

EDIT2: Never mind it's only doing it to when I use Internet Explorer for some odd reason.

Edited by Rose Guardian, 18 March 2013 - 04:43 PM.

Back to Project Development · Next Unread Topic →

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RMVXAce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users