Welcome to the RPG Crisis RPG Maker Community Forums

Hello there traveler!

They call me Norman the Expressionless and I was instructed to seek you out, the wanderer. You must be something special for them to hire me and come find out. I wonder what makes you so special; perhaps you have some super power and are destined to save the universe! Just kidding, they told me to find you because you have nice hair and they want to harvest it to create the perfect hair.

So yeah, you should totally join this fine community they’ve established here. Heck, if you need even more reasons I suppose I can list off a few of the perks.
  • Gain complete access to our Download, Tutorial/Script and Resource Databases.
  • Be a part of an ever expanding community and create your own legacy!
  • Get support for a wide range of maker programs, were experts on them all.
  • Discover your true purpose in life, maybe even become one with the force.
  • Make new friends, allies and enemies.
  • Participate in thoughtful, intelligent conversations aimed at expanding your mind.
  • Request translations for foreign maker related sites, games, scripts and tutorials.
I could keep listing all the awesome benefits and perks but why not discover them for yourself?
Guest Message by DevFuse

"); //]]>
");

[RM2K3] Complete Chaos 2.0

No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Elemental Crisis

Elemental Crisis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 280 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 7h 33m 46s
Excellent
  • LocationCalifornia
Contributor

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:01 AM

Posted Image

File Name: Complete Chaos 2.0
File Submitter: Elemental Crisis
File Submitted: 01 Nov 2012
File Category: RPG Maker 2003
Creator: Yeaster

Join top police detective Eric Ventura as he races to stop the masked nemesis, "Face," from capturing the Twelve Demons of Chaos for reasons unknown. However, the battle lines aren´t entirely clear once manipulations step in. Will Eric reign victorious, or is he fighting on the wrong side?

STORY:
Ten years ago, a great evil was unleashed unto the world. Sealed for over one thousand years, this evil threatened to seize control over both Celestia and Earth. Joined by eleven other friends, the Celestial Prince managed to successfully defeat the foe. The world was saved, and everything returned to normal...until now. ERIC VENTURA, top cop of Rodger City, is sent on a mission to protect Jazz singer KYON-LEI KWON from a mysterious stalker who goes by the alias, "FACE." Eric's task takes an unexpected turn for the worse when he's suddenly confronted by a horrifying demon. Saved by an unidentified voice, Eric is given a unique set of powers, and saves the Jazz singer. Soon after, Eric learns about the TWELVE DEMONS of CHAOS, twelve gods who each ruled over their own world in the dimension of Realm. Their corrupted society eventually led to their downfall, and fearing of their defeat, they created three CHAOS STONES, where they hid and fled into a new dimension...Earth. Using human flesh as a disguise, these demons walk among the earth, some aware of their ability, some not. If the twelve demons are reunited, their original form will return... as well as their hunger for galatic domination.Eric and Face race to find these demons, though the battle lines aren't as defind as you'd think, once motives become clear and manipulation sinks in. Can Eric and his friend trust the voice guiding them.....or does the voice have a motive of its own?

Controls
* Arrow keys: Movement
* X, V or C: Open/close menu
* Enter: Action key (open doors or treasures/talk)

Special Edition Changes:
The following issues have been addressed/fixed in this version, including:
- Graphical issues (mix-matched facesets begone!)
- Balance issues (enemies are slower in battle and the encounters are not as frequent. To compensate, the characters get more experience in battle and new equipment/items are MUCH less expensive. I also edited some of the characters' stats as well--some were seriously overpowered)
- Fixed plot-holes
- Cleaned up some of the language (when it didn't make sense)
- Dropped more hints for the player

Also, as a "treat" if you will, this new version contains exclusive material not found in the original game, such as:
- More optional dungeons
- Hidden playable characters
- 2 bonus endings (one good/one bad) that replace the original ending

Click here to download this file

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users