Welcome to the RPG Crisis Community Forums
Hello there traveler!
They call me Norman the Expressionless and I was instructed to seek you out, the wanderer. You must be something special for them to hire me and come find out. I wonder what makes you so special; perhaps you have some super power and are destined to save the universe! Just kidding, they told me to find you because you have nice hair and they want to harvest it to create the perfect hair.
So yeah, you should totally join this fine community they’ve established here. Heck, if you need even more reasons I suppose I can list off a few of the perks.
View other files from this member
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jun 03 2012 05:20 PM
- Last Updated: Jun 03 2012 05:21 PM
- File Size: 193.17K
- Views: 1134
- Downloads: 212
- Approved by: Elemental Crisis
- Approved on: 03 June 2012 - 08:53 PM
Download QuickSprite 1
The goal of Quicksprite is to get people interested in creating their own custom characters through either spriting the pieces themself and sharing them or downloading assets from other artists to make their own characters.
This character generator came as a thought prior to knowledge of the character generator included with RPG Maker VX Ace but I like to think it has it's own strengths.
- Character sizes are unlimited.
- You can zoom in with simply adjusting the slider.
- Custom hues for each individual layer.
- import custom assets simply by copy and pasting their spritesheet into their individual folders.
*Each example's art assets have not been released yet. Each character was made using Quicksprite with a VX Ace nude base sprite. All clothing assets were created by myself.*
What's New in Version 1 (See full changelog)
- No changes as of yet.