• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Restoration Work

#1   Lyricalias 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:24 AM

Hey guys.

I'm proud to accept the position of administrator. As unexpected as it was, I'm going to do my best to get RPG Crisis running like yesteryear. I do indeed need all the help I can get; if you have any suggestions, by all means, let your voice be heard!

There are many things we intend to add to the site, and have for a while, but for now I ask only that you do what you can to help activity increase, and upload resources (especially for the programs that are really lacking them right now). I'll be doing my part as well.

Thanks to all of the users who have stuck with the site even through its recent dry spell. I hope to see you around after we get things going again.

#2   GE_DL_Duckman123 

• Group: Members

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:33 PM

Good Luck. :lol:

#3   Jek 

• LocationCanada

Posted 05 October 2010 - 06:20 PM

I just had a thought. Advertise exciting and fun events that only RPG Crisis is hosting. Contests, new programs, etc. At first, only us here so far will be in it, but in the future more will come and participate.
    If there is something to do at this website, people will come. I am sure that a lot of people drop by to download programs, so we just need something to keep them coming back after they have the program.

#4   GE_DL_Duckman123 

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:38 AM

Jek, on 05 October 2010 - 06:20 PM, said:

I just had a thought. Advertise exciting and fun events that only RPG Crisis is hosting. Contests, new programs, etc. At first, only us here so far will be in it, but in the future more will come and participate.
      If there is something to do at this website, people will come. I am sure that a lot of people drop by to download programs, so we just need something to keep them coming back after they have the program.

Your right.
      Alot of people come here to download AGM,
      we should make more AGM resources.

#5   megaman8x 

• Advanced Member
      • Group: Administrators

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:20 PM

Jek, on 05 October 2010 - 06:20 PM, said:

We were planning to do all that but ricky wanted to wait till 2.0 and yeah....

#6   Koizumi 

• LocationJapan

Posted Yesterday, 07:46 PM

Hey guys sorry I've been gone for so long did I miss anyth-WHOA WHAT?!

man Im so out of the loop ;__;

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
        0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users