• You cannot reply to this topic

Where I've Been

#1   Elemental Crisis 

• Administrator
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 September 2010 - 12:04 AM

Hello Everyone,

I've been asked many times via IM about whats going on with RPG Crisis and where I've been. I've figured this would be the best way to inform everyone on whats been going on. As I've told some of you I don't have time for RPG Crisis anymore with school and work. What little free time I do have I like to relax and do something fun. So what exactly does this mean for RPG Crisis?

I haven't been able to do an update in awhile, I've got loads of content but no time. Content of course is what people come here for, no content means no visitors which means no activity. Rather then closing down RPG Crisis I've decided to appoint someone to take over my position in order to get the gears moving again here at RPG Crisis. Now this doesn't mean I'm leaving but it does mean that my current level of activity which is pretty much non-existent will be staying the same.

Everyone knows Lyric, hes been a member for a long time and he's someone who I trust will help get this place moving again. So as of this post, I've officially promoted Lyric to Admin and he will be taking over my duties for the time being. I'll be in the shadows answer questions and helping him when I can but that's about all I'll be able to do for a long time. Now I've got a request for all you members, help Lyric out. If you got ideas or suggestions let him know, his goal is to get this place running again and he's going to need all your help.

With that, I'll be taking my leave for awhile. Hopefully some new blood is just what this place needs.

P.S.
Sorry Lyric, I know i said I would tell you before I posted this so you could respond but I didn't know when that might be. See you on MSN for a surprise!

#2   Jek 

• Group: Members
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:15 PM

I'm new blood! I'll help out!

#3   GE_DL_Duckman123 

• Group: Members

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:58 AM

gwd luck Lyric,i'll try to help out too.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
    0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users