RPG Crisis Community Forums: Let's Get the Ball Rolling... - RPG Crisis Community Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Let's Get the Ball Rolling...

#1 User is offline   Painkiller 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Time Online: 2d 18h 42m 19s

LEVEL: 27
    HP: 1495/7120
    Hit Points
    MP: 3530/3530
    Magic Points
    EXP: 64%
    Experience
    ADVENTURER

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:43 PM

Hello, I'm back.

RPG Crisis is a community infamous for its lack of activity in weeks -- no, months. However, I think we need to wake up (again) from this world of idleness. I don't have much to type here other than to suggest that each and every member who wants to be more active around here make no less than three posts a week. I know it's not much, but it's better than nothing. I feel bad for Elemental Crisis, having to pay to keep the domain name and server running for a dead community. I understand many of us have busy lives (and most people with "busy lives" are usually hanging around sites like Tumblr, Facebook, etc.) but what have you got to lose if you make at least three posts per week? You can post all three in one day or post them on certain days of the week if you want. It's not my right to force you to post. I honestly don't give a damn if you don't post at all.

Sadly, I doubt that many people will be interested, other than some active regulars like Lyricalias and Dyhalto. Members like Asshole Gamer, Lethrface, xX Raian the Fallen Xx, RATED-RKOFRANKLIN, and Ndrd are certainly not returning anytime soon.

While I don't do much online anymore I'll try my best to at least keep RPG Crisis active so that EC's money doesn't go to waste any longer. Because if there's one good thing about this site now, it is that the moronic showdowns from the past few years are over with. While I have never been on XRPG myself to witness such retardation, Asshole and Elemental have told me lots about the people there and how the staff managed their members.

I am brutally serious when I dare say let's quit it with all the lame-assed Saved by the Bell boyfriend/girlfriend dramas (like the recent ones with RKO over the 4th of July and again more of his complaining to EC) and start making useful, intelligent posts. Yes yes, I know it's hard to do that, given we're a gaming community, but we'll see how it goes...

P.S. Hey megaman8x, fuck you cunt. I need inspiration first. It takes a while. I haven't stopped thinking about our project.

#2 User is offline   SidiousRed 

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
      • Time Online: 6d 2h 48m 3s

LEVEL: 7
      HP: 5/520
      Hit Points
      MP: 9/230
      Magic Points
      EXP: 22%
      Experience

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:49 PM

i post when i have something to say, don't see the point in posting just for the sake of it, but it would be nicer to see the site more active

#3 User is offline   Dyhalto 

• Advanced Member
      • PipPipPip
        • Time Online: 11h 36m 36s

LEVEL: 19
        HP: 352/3520
        Hit Points
        MP: 1089/1730
        Magic Points
        EXP: 4%
        Experience

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:32 PM

I still check regularly.
        But the reset really killed the place.

#4 User is offline   Painkiller 

• Advanced Member
        • PipPipPip
          • Time Online: 2d 18h 42m 19s

LEVEL: 27
          HP: 1495/7120
          Hit Points
          MP: 3530/3530
          Magic Points
          EXP: 64%
          Experience
          ADVENTURER

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:51 PM

If we can at least promise no less than a few posts per week then we'll be able to get this forum back in gear. The only problem is not everyone is willing to cooperate. I shall be starting a few threads tomorrow, just for the sake of getting people to post more. Basically, what I'd like to do is start RPG Crisis' forum activity all over again. The drama threads did get lots of traffic but in the end many have went their separate ways. At least Elemental Crisis was able to bring back the old threads on 2.0. All we gotta do is just keep on adding to our previous contributions. I know we can be lazy but it doesn't hurt to make a small post here and there...

#5 User is offline   Mako Star 

• Crisis Avenger
            • Group: Staff
            • LocationCharleston, SC
            • Time Online: 1d 11h 57m 6s

LEVEL: 26
            HP: 1254/6600
            Hit Points
            MP: 3270/3270
            Magic Points
            EXP: 60%
            Experience
            ADVENTURER

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:20 AM

I check here from time to time, and post when there are new things(mostly).
            There's just more activity on other Forums I'm on now, sadly.

I also am not fond of the way the Forums look.
            The themes are kinda junky and don't FEEL like RPG Crisis... Even the default one :\

#6 User is offline   DM613 

• Goat blower :D
            • Pip
              • Group: Banned
              • LocationThe inside of a goat
              • Time Online: 1h 42m 2s

LEVEL: 2
              HP: 0/120
              Hit Points
              MP: 0/30
              Magic Points
              EXP: 40%
              Experience

Posted 05 June 2011 - 09:15 PM

It took ages for me to get my gamertag linked, because EA site bugged for me. I finally got it to work not so long ago, and am finally able to see screenshots I've taken. And those were taken by accident, when I didn't know how to take 'em (only noticed the feature when "achievement unlocked" popped on my screen, for unlocking the one that you get from taking 3 screenshots). So they are mostly just closeups of ground, with couple knifekills

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
              • You cannot start a new topic
              • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
              0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Alexa