RPG Crisis Community Forums: 3D RPG Editor Version 3 Release - RPG Crisis Community Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3D RPG Editor Version 3 Release release infomation for RPG Editor 3D

#1   megaman8x 

• Group: Administrators

Posted 29 August 2010 - 10:24 AM

r33t.png (139.81K)
    Number of downloads: 27

I postponed Tactics V3 to due this simple project since it was already at 85% at its beta version from last year
    RPG Editor 3D is the newest version of 3D RPG Editor bringing a cleaner and more compact interface with some new features such as:

Event Lighting
    New dialog formats
    More visual Interface
    more shit I cant remember

Thanks to our friend Bananamen Joe the issue with crashing and items not displaying and battles crashing due to character set problems has been patched and now everything is functional regardless of width characters used.

While the engine has been fixed the editor still requires time and standards of your language options in your control panel to be set to Japanese or any asian standard hopefully in the future this will be removed as well but in the mean time if you have any problem or need instructions how to do this please post in the maker support seeing the original tutorial was lost due to archiving of the original forums.

Unlike versions 2 release this version has been cracked so you can basically put in whatever you want as long as you follow the format (ID and serial pure numbers) but I would like to keep this discrete as it will cause a more warez feel to this release.

3 sample games have been included including the two from the original release and a brand new one.

vanhornsaga.png (187.43K)
    Number of downloads: 16
    The adventures of Ricky Van Horn is based on the life and times of real life person Richard van horn, you will laugh, cry, and hopefully masturbate all at the same time
    while playing this game.

As with previous version install shield creates shortcuts which does not load the game properly so you may have to manually go into the directory (C:/programfiles/3D RPG Editor Version3\ by default) to play the demos.

3D RPG Editor version 3 can be downloaded here

That is all.

#2 Guest_NES_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 29 August 2010 - 11:43 AM

fuck the sims i want a REAL 3d rpg maker

On a serious note: a game based on Ricky Van Horn would break your balls. Good fucking news on this.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
    0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users