Welcome to the RPG Crisis Community Forums

Hello there traveler!

They call me Norman the Expressionless and I was instructed to seek you out, the wanderer. You must be something special for them to hire me and come find out. I wonder what makes you so special; perhaps you have some super power and are destined to save the universe! Just kidding, they told me to find you because you have nice hair and they want to harvest it to create the perfect hair.

So yeah, you should totally join this fine community they’ve established here. Heck, if you need even more reasons I suppose I can list off a few of the perks.
  • Gain complete access to our Download, Tutorial/Script and Resource Databases.
  • Be a part of an ever expanding community and create your own legacy!
  • Get support for a wide range of maker programs, were experts on them all.
  • Discover your true purpose in life, maybe even become one with the force.
  • Make new friends, allies and enemies.
  • Participate in thoughtful, intelligent conversations aimed at expanding your mind.
  • Request translations for foreign maker related sites, games, scripts and tutorials.
I could keep listing all the awesome benefits and perks but why not discover them for yourself?
Guest Message by DevFuse

"); //]]>
");

From MySpace To Facebook And Back To Myspace?

2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Elemental Crisis

Elemental Crisis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 266 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 3h 28m 33s
Good
  • LocationCalifornia
Contributor

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:48 PM

I'm sure most of us had a MySpace account at one point in time and I'm sure some of you still do. I just recently found out that my account is still there, collecting dust but still there. Then Facebook came along and it's clean and sleek look compared to MySpace's clunky and HTML infected layouts caused people to abandon MySpace for the future!

Well it seems MySpace isn't done just yet. Awhile back Justin Timerblake and Specific Media bought MySpace for literally nothing and about a month ago Justin Timberlake released this video.

After watching the video I'm interested to see how well this new MySpace takes off. It seems to combine the simplicity of Facebook, Twitters appeal and Pinterest like content sharing. Basically it's combining all the popular social media sties into one while giving Facebook the finger.

What do you guys/girls think about this?

Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   Koizumi

Koizumi

• Members
  • 6 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 38m 40s
Neutral
  • LocationLondon

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:13 PM

dude this new myspace looks like fucking windows 8 metro
Posted Image
RPG Crisis resident music production and sound/game design idiot.

#3 OFFLINE   Dyhalto

Dyhalto

• Members
  • 18 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 47m 3s
Neutral

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:00 PM

Having taken their stock public, Facebook has no direction to go but down.
    The focus of the site's admin team is now to increase share price. Since their business model relies 100% on advertising, there are only two ways to do it : Increase user base, and increase advertising. The growth story is over, so any substantial user base increase is unlikely, and increased advertising serves to drive people away. Going the way of MySpace is a foregone conclusion. People just need a good alternative.

Back to Chit-Chat · Next Unread Topic →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users