RPG Crisis Community Forums: [Utility] Beginner's Guide to RMVX - RPG Crisis Community Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[Utility] Beginner's Guide to RMVX

#1 User is offline   Mako Star 

• Crisis Avenger
    • Group: Staff
    • LocationCharleston, SC
    • Time Online: 16h 33m 22s

LEVEL: 26
    HP: 1254/6600
    Hit Points
    MP: 3270/3270
    Magic Points
    EXP: 19%
    Experience
    ADVENTURER

Posted 09 July 2010 - 07:56 AM

Posted Image
    File Name: Beginner's Guide to RMVX
    File Submitter: Mako Star
    File Submitted: 09 Jul 2010
    File Updated: 09 Jul 2010
    File Category: Utilities
    Version: Version 0.5

Introduction
    This PDF is a 66 Paged Guide to RPG Maker VX for Beginners.
    It was written by BenKo. Found by myself, Mako, about a year ago from a site since forgotten.
    I hope you enjoy. And, if I get around to it, I may search for a later version(if available), or find a way to produce a Version 1, myself.

From the Author, BenKo

Truth is I wrote this guide mainly for myself. I downloaded RPG Maker VX and began to tests
    things until I got stuck with something and had to browse the Net for the solution to that
    problem.
    Most of the times, I found a tutorial which taught what I wanted to do. Other times, however, I
    had to dig in some forums or read blogs. This system works but has some flaws:
    What if I forget something? Let’s say I stop using RPG Maker VX for a couple of
    months… Will I be able to remember everything, considering that I’m a newbie? I don’t
    think so. This leads us to...
    I don’t want to lose my time! Everything I needed to know was scattered all over the
    Net. And not every answer was clear… Sometimes I was confused and didn’t
    understand how something was explained until I learnt other stuff. This is because the
    “information” is not organized. And this implies that…
    My way of getting knowledge was wrong. Whenever you want to learn something, you
    must learn the basics first.
    So, this guide is for me because I wanted to have all the basic stuff covered in just one place,
    and organized. This guide is also for my friends whom I try to convince to create games with
    me ;-) And, of course, this guide is for everyone who downloaded RPG Maker VX and doesn’t
    know where to start.

Click here to download this file

• Programs

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
    0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users