IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> I can not attract women., What is wrong with me?
RATED-RKOFRANKLI...
post Sep 18 2009, 05:13 PM
Post #1

Crisis Devotee

Group: Member
Points For Stuff: 496
Member No.: 2,287

Hello everyone. I am Franklin. I am a 19 year old college student. I have a job on campus. I don't have many problems in my life. Overall I have to say my life is good. I have many friends. I am well respected by my family, friends, classmates, . In high school I was popular and well known. Many people I did not know, knew about me. I am funny and nice. I can easily make people laugh and have a good time. I enjoy playing video games, watching movies, shopping, hanging out with friends, bowling, basketball, football, professional wrestling, etc. My favorite food is chicken. My favorite meal is Shrimp Lo Mein with Orange Chicken on top! My favorite drink is rootbeer. I fit in with a lot of social groups, cool kids, jocks, nerds, average, etc. I am far from your well known stereotype person.

Everything sound good. Right?

I do have one major issue in my life. I can not attract women. I have never been kissed and never had a girlfriend. I am not shy. I am very outgoing as I have already made clear. I am not scare to speak to women. I talk to them everyday. I have asked out a lot of girls on dates. All of them said no. In almost every class I have taken in school(elementary, middle, high, and colledge), every girl in the class was not interested in me.

Why aren't women interested in me? Why have all of them rejected me?

Every girl who has rejected has said I have too ugly to date. Girls who I did not asked on dates also said that I am the ugliest guy there is date. I am the worst of the worst.(Don't get confused, I am saying their opinions. I am not calling myself ugly).

Sometimes when I try to meet a new girl, she gives me a negative facial expression. She makes an ugly face like "hey back off" or "is this guy really trying to talk to me?". I am not hitting on her. I am just trying to have casual conversation.

In school girls sometimes like to rate guys. Who is cute, sexy, hot, average, nerdy, or just plain ugly. I always ended up on the ugly rating from every girl.

There is some confusion.

People often say I am a good looking guy. People at church always say this. My friends and family often say this. At first I am like " hey they are just being nice". However I am often to this by random older people. At church Sunday the pastor spoke up in prayer and made a special prayer for me(he was giving out other prayers). He mention that I am a good looking guy, and a lot people were also saying this(they don't know about my problem with women). When I was younger random people always said I was a good looking kid, and they said it to me more often than every other kid in my classes.

I am not black enough?

Yes, I am black. I am not your stereotype black person. I do not like nor respect hip hop, rape, and anything that is ghetto. I am not an ass man. I do not dress like the stereotype ghetto person. I do not speak without using my Es and Rs. Is this putting women off? Are they expecting me to be someone I don't want to be?

Women want a man that can dress. Right?

I have always been I told I am a good dresser. My friends, family, church members, random people, random students, teachers, etc. Some people ask me where did I get that? They love it. They like it. I wear sports appeal, polo shirts, regular blues jeans, black jeans, etc. I do NOT wear any clothes that are made faded nor were made with holes in them. So here is my style.

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/RA...nt=nfl_vwt2.jpg

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/RA...=p6394632dt.jpg

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/RA...=p6394621dt.jpg

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/RA...edRATED-RKO.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/polo%20...wan/polo/19.jpg
(I wear polo * * * * s but not this color)

So Franklin what do you look like?

Oh yes. I have to show pictures to help judge the situation. I am not trying to be arrogant. I am just trying to get help for my problem.

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/RA...nt=FRANKLIN.jpg

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/RA...rrent=James.jpg

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/RA...nt=LastScan.jpg
(I was at an amusement park)

My ears are a problem.

I still hear the "ugliest piece of * * * * " comment from girls on campus. They normally say it behind my back. I know they are talking about me because they sometimes mention my ears. Sometimes girls start to laugh at me when they first look at me. I really want to say something to them, but I don't. I just continue to mind my own business. I do not need any drama in my life.

I know my ears are different. I was teased about it early in school by a few kids, but as I got older it rarely happen. Now of days it is either women or a few ghetto stereotypes who talk about my ears, but never to my face.

Other then the few people who talk about my ears, I'm very respected by the people I know. I don't have to worry about such comments being said. I just have a good and fun time with my friends.

I think the main reason why women don't want to date is because of my ears. I think it puts them off. I've met only one person with similar ears as mine's. Women may not take me serious because of them. I thought about having surgery to fix them, but at the time I wanted someone to accept me. I've stayed strong on that decision. I don't want someone to decide to love me after getting surgery because I was born this way. It would not be true love because I would only get love by changing my body. It's not like I disrespected my body by getting out of shape, and not staying clean.

What are my standards?
All of my standards have equal importance. They are not in any particular order.

1. She must be a christian. I want someone who has the same religious beliefs as I do.

2. She must be slender. I am not attracted to women who are fat. I take care of myself so I would want someone who would do the same for themselves when it comes to weight.

3. I would like a girl with big breast. I have a fetish for big breast. I would not overlook a girl with small breast, they can be cute as well. This standard is just a want, not a need. I have asked out women with small breast.

4. She must be clean. All I am asking is for a woman to take care of herself. Be nicely groomed.

5. She must dress nice. Wear respectable clean clothes.

6. We must have good commutation. I believe a good relationship needs good communication.

7. She must be outgoing. I never met a shy girl before so I don't know if I would go out with one. I like a girl to be outgoing.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
-RATED-RKOFRANKLIN   I can not attract women.   Sep 18 2009, 05:13 PM
--keitsukun   Here, ill give ya some tips: -Learn cooking skill...   Sep 18 2009, 05:25 PM
|--RATED-RKOFRANKLIN   Thanks for trying to help, but it makes me wonder ...   Sep 18 2009, 05:36 PM
--clone1018   lol. Your not ugly. Its just that no girl you have...   Sep 18 2009, 05:56 PM
--Dyhalto   Don't try to build Rome in a day. Lower your s...   Sep 18 2009, 06:30 PM
--RATED-RKOFRANKLIN   I have been working out. I have not been working o...   Sep 18 2009, 06:47 PM
--Ultyma   There's nothing wrong with your standards, as ...   Sep 18 2009, 07:11 PM
|--RATED-RKOFRANKLIN   QUOTE (Ultyma @ Sep 18 2009, 10:11 PM) Ca...   Sep 18 2009, 07:29 PM
--Dyhalto   QUOTE (Ultyma @ Sep 18 2009, 11:11 PM) Th...   Sep 18 2009, 07:25 PM
|--Ultyma   QUOTE (Dyhalto @ Sep 18 2009, 11:25 PM) H...   Sep 18 2009, 07:28 PM
|--RATED-RKOFRANKLIN   QUOTE (Dyhalto @ Sep 18 2009, 10:25 PM) H...   Sep 20 2009, 01:38 PM
--Ultyma   Sorry. Thought you were the open-minded type. And ...   Sep 18 2009, 07:31 PM
|--RATED-RKOFRANKLIN   QUOTE (Ultyma @ Sep 18 2009, 10:31 PM) So...   Sep 18 2009, 07:37 PM
--Ultyma   You're right. I shouldn't have posted it.....   Sep 18 2009, 07:40 PM
--Allen Hunter   I doubt you'll get laid with those standards.   Sep 18 2009, 07:50 PM
--Obsession   Considering I am ACTUALLY from the other end of th...   Sep 19 2009, 03:28 PM
--Despite   Well, it seems like you got no problem talkin to g...   Sep 20 2009, 01:51 PM
--Dyhalto   Do you have no middle ground? When you look at a g...   Sep 20 2009, 02:03 PM
--Sicksinz   Women enjoy confidence. The apparel you posted al...   Sep 20 2009, 02:29 PM
--RATED-RKOFRANKLIN   QUOTE (Dyhalto @ Sep 20 2009, 04:03 PM) D...   Sep 20 2009, 04:17 PM
--Sicksinz   Well there you go. Keep it up and you should some...   Sep 20 2009, 04:48 PM
--Allen Hunter   Did you finally find that outgoing, nicely-dressed...   Apr 14 2010, 07:02 PM

« Next Oldest · Everything Else · Next Newest »

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Display Mode: Switch to: Standard · Switch to: Linear+ · Outline

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th June 2010 - 06:42 AM
Privacy Policy