IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Guidelines

Attention: Read the guidelines thread before posting in the Welcomes/Farewells section.

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The End of The Franklin Era
RATED-RKOFRANKLI...
post Aug 29 2009, 12:09 PM
Post #1

Crisis Devotee

Group: Member
Points For Stuff: 496
Member No.: 2,287

Goodbye everyone, I will be leaving this site for good. All of my projects and resources have been removed from the forums! I will not allow a site who disrespects me to see my work and use my resources.

Ndrd and Elemental Crisis have informed me that members are allowed to flame me. They are allowed to call me a jackass. They are allowed to call me out. Sicksinz did this yesterday.

Ndrd and Elemental Crisis are also upset with me for reporting Gundam Exis. I reported him for advertising the RMVX Community several times in the Resource Forums. I also reported him for making the same topics more than once.

I thought this site was better than RRR and RMVX. I thought this site had a respectable staff. I was wrong. With staff members Midnight Assassin, Ndrd, and Elemental Crisis telling me people are allowed to flame me, shows that this is a very piss poor staff. It is a shamed that Midnight Assassin have flamed every member on this site and was promoted to staff. MegaMan8X loves to flame people but staff does not care. I see other people like myself who work hard and respect people, get no respect from staff. This is what happens on most RPG Maker sites. The staff disrespects its' members. I am not saying all of the staff is bad. The ones who are the staff members I mention.

I would like to thank Keitsukun for the MegaMan engine. Keitsukun, Obsession, Lyric Induced, and Valkill100 thank you for being good friends. Thanks for the support all of you gave me for my work. I enjoyed getting to know all of you. I wish for the best for all of you.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Obsession
post Aug 29 2009, 12:27 PM
Post #2

The Enigmatic

Points For Stuff: 937
Member No.: 1,213

Sad to see you go sad.gif
Add me on MSN before you go, so I can keep in touch with ya.

--------------------
QUOTE ( Obsession)
Officially on Aioncrack since KCB.

The other stuffV

Project Progresses:
Shadow Saga: The Hexed Legacy = 30%
Shadow Saga: The Dark Reign = 60%
Eden Sidescroll kit: 100%!
Fate of Adena XAS Project = 75%
Shadow Saga: Steel Combat = 100%!

+Quote Post
SwordCake
post Aug 29 2009, 12:28 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Points For Stuff: 60
Member No.: 3,374

Wow.
And i thought that everything was just fine.
I can't believe this community is collapsing. I'm a lurker here since 2008.
It doesn't look like, but... everyday old members get out of here.
We get just a few serious members, lots of people with 10-40 posts, and even more users with 1-5 posts.
What the hell is happening here?
Why are people running away from this community?
As i know, is only of the few forums that talk about IGM.
In this rate, if we doesn't stop this madness, the only persons here will be noobs.
You may not believe, but...
Oh well...

--------------------
Master Sword is nothing compared with this vanilla flavored weapon of mass destruction.

+Quote Post
valkill100
post Aug 29 2009, 12:36 PM
Post #4

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Points For Stuff: 592
Member No.: 1,494

Damn, I hate to see you go buddy. Please keep in touch, we've got each others Youtube pages if you want to chat (I don't have MSN).

--------------------
My first game in the making, Quest for the StarFire

Games I support:

+Quote Post
ShaydeZehetbauer
post Aug 29 2009, 01:42 PM
Post #5

Resident Otaku

Points For Stuff: 229
Member No.: 17

I'm confused, what the hell is going on? Why are you leaving?

People can be dicks, you just need to accept that and be a dick back.

I can't force you to stay anything but either which way it was nice having you here, friend.

--------------------

insert a smart and witty comment to do with hentai here.

+Quote Post
Ndrd
post Aug 29 2009, 04:58 PM
Post #6

Crisis Veteran

Group: Global Mod
Points For Stuff: 553
Member No.: 14

The reason the mods did nothing when you got flamed, was due to the fact that you deserved it. Simple as that. You flamed another user, and in return got flammed back. Why you see this as a big deal is beyond me. I like the majority of members on this site, but I, for one, am not dissapointed to see you go.

Good luck with your future, I hope you enoy it.

-Ndrd

+Quote Post
Kaiden
post Aug 29 2009, 05:01 PM
Post #7

Brock Obama in the White House

Points For Stuff: 194
Member No.: 2,129

QUOTE (Ndrd @ Aug 30 2009, 12:58 AM) *
The reason the mods did nothing when you got flamed, was due to the fact that you deserved it. Simple as that. You flamed another user, and in return got flammed back. Why you see this as a big deal is beyond me. I like the majority of members on this site, but I, for one, am not dissapointed to see you go.

Good luck with your future, I hope you enoy it.

-Ndrd

Good posting yet again, and definitely quoted for truth. I completely agree with your statement Ndrd. I'm gonna be honest; I am not dissapointed to see you leave. In fact, I'm relieved to see you gone. RKO, my evaluation on your behavior at RPG Crisis:

"Son, I am dissapoint."

--------------------

+Quote Post
RATED-RKOFRANKLI...
post Aug 29 2009, 05:10 PM
Post #8

Crisis Devotee

I honestly thought you were my friend Kaiden. You was just faking it the entire time. People are actors hiding behind their true selves. I actually treated you with respect. It is ironic you both say my behavior was bad on RPG Crisis when I treated people with respect. I gave a lot to this site. I spent hours reformatting music for members to use. I spent hours making VX resources for this forum. I talked to many members in private in friendly conversations. I never started any fights with members.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ndrd
post Aug 29 2009, 05:32 PM
Post #9

Crisis Veteran

Group: Global Mod
Points For Stuff: 553
Member No.: 14

At this point of time, since you seem to be blind to logic, I will not try to argue your points, although I believe that they are false. Instead, I will just say if you're going to leave then leave. I do not deny the fact that you have contributed to the community, but your you obviously do not fit in here.

-Ndrd

+Quote Post
Midnight Assassi...
post Aug 29 2009, 06:23 PM
Post #10

I had the pear dream again

Points For Stuff: 1100
Member No.: 2,851

You sir, winrar.

RKO, running from your problems won't do any good. You'll just have to talk it out with the staff. Like at RPGWeb, you never talked to the admins about how we acted. If you don't give us feedback, then how in the hell do we know how bad we're doing?

If you are going to chicken out, then go ahead, leave. If you want to stay and get the problem fixed, then just contact EC. He's the site's owner, so he has much higher authority over me, Megaman, Kyle and Ndrd.

So once more - If you want to leave, then do it. I'll be singing my rejoices when and if you do.

--------------------

A tech blog. About tech stuff. Site not up yet.

A new game maker on the horizon. Really worth checking out.

Last signature update: 10:36, Saturday, April 17, 2010.
All times are Australian Eastern Standard Time

+Quote Post
RATED-RKOFRANKLI...
post Aug 29 2009, 06:58 PM
Post #11

Crisis Devotee

I did tell you how bad you were doing at RPGWeb. You banned people for no reason. You gave people warnings for no reason. I told you to stop it. I addressed the issue wtih Clone and Kaiden. Neither of them cared. You pissed off a lot of people and that is why RPGWeb died.

I am not chickening out. I have already spoken to people about this problem. It was stated already in this thread that EC and Ndrd will allow people to flame and disrespect me.

You are now flaming me. You and anyone else can get away with it because the new rules are anyone can flame Franklin.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rayzshea
post Aug 29 2009, 08:16 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

Points For Stuff: 59
Member No.: 3,100

Well if you gotta go, then you gotta go.

Sure a few of the more active members can be a little tactless, but I really don't believe that this is from genuine malice. The very nature of the internet allows people to act outside social norms and rules of "common decency" taking it personally won't solve that...

Best of luck in finding a totally friendly and supportive forum to hang out in. But I'll be honest, I've been roaming the interweb since the early nineties and have yet to find such a place.

+Quote Post
Lyric Induced
post Aug 29 2009, 09:08 PM
Post #13

Crisis Addict

Points For Stuff: 1109
Member No.: 1,021

Sad to see you leaving, RKO. Sorry about how you were treated and I hope for the best for you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Midnight Assassi...
post Aug 30 2009, 02:17 AM
Post #14

Just leave, RKO. We have no need for your almighty bullshit. This thread was made to notify us of your depature - be a man and leave.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elemental Crisis
post Aug 30 2009, 02:48 AM
Post #15

Savior

Group: Owner
Points For Stuff: 1035
Member No.: 1

Hello,

While Ndrd's presentation wasint the best he's right. You've sent in a lot of reported posts dealing with Gundam Exia and his grammar. I understand that the way he/she types pisses you off but you gotta realize that people are free to type however they want on the internet and on RPG Crisis. We don't enforce any type of grammar rule and it would be a losing battle even to attempt too. I'll talk to him and ask him to not respond so hostile or aggressive in the future.

I think we should all just try and move on and forget this incident and the grammar topics. They caused pointless fights that we really didint need.

Feel free to add me on am IM program if you want to discuss this more.

Is what I sent you, I guess if you change all the letters around then yeah I must of said it was OK for Ndrd to flame you. My reply was dealing with what I read in the PM you sent me and besides the fact that Ndrd should of used different words to express his opinion I didn't see a problem. I also said to add me to any IM program and I would gladly discuss this problem more.

I'm confused, were you expecting me to force Sicksinz and Ndrd to apologize to you because you didint like what they said? I don't agree with members calling others name, its pointless and a waste of time because it causes unneeded problems like this. I'll talk to Ndrd and Sicksinz about it for future reference but I'm sorry this alteration has caused you to leave.

If your choice to leave, while i personally would like to see you around the decision rests with you.

--------------------

RPG Crisis YouTube Channel!

Outdated Handy Links That Will One Day Be Updated:

Forum Rules
Tutorial/Script Template
Resource Database
Download Database
Tutorial Database

+Quote Post
RATED-RKOFRANKLI...
post Aug 30 2009, 05:11 AM
Post #16

Crisis Devotee

I was not expecting them to apologize. It is the simple fact of staff members being allowed to flame me. How can you say you do think members calling each other names is wrong, when you say that you agreed with Ndrd? Midnight Assassin told me the same thing in the thread, Sicksinz made about me. So, you don't care about your staff continually to flame members. MegaMan8X has been doing it for months. So far everyone who has flamed a lot people gets promoted to a staff position.

To all of my true friends, thanks for the goodbyes. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kaiden
post Aug 30 2009, 04:06 PM
Post #17

Brock Obama in the White House

Points For Stuff: 194
Member No.: 2,129

QUOTE (RATED-RKOFRANKLIN @ Aug 30 2009, 02:11 PM) *
Midnight Assassin told me the same thing in the thread, Sicksinz made about me.

For one thing, the thread wasn't directed at YOU. It was directed to the people who complained about grammar on the board.

Also, the reason why you didn't get banned here is because is the modship here has more toleration. Because the mods over at vx.net didn't put up with this bullshit, and I don't blame them; damn fine decision.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Midnight Assassi...
post Aug 30 2009, 09:34 PM
Post #18

RKO has finally left! *sings rejoices* Halle-freaking-lujah!
I think I'll request lockage, but keep it locked - not deleted. That way we can see how much of an ass that Franklin truly was.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gundam Exia
post Aug 30 2009, 10:17 PM
Post #19

Theres no one i love more than myself.

Points For Stuff: 468
Member No.: 3,309

See Yah,
*cough**cough**cough*

--------------------
Random Stuff

Go To A Minimal Server And Add Me,
Or Join Here.
Don't Worry, Its Fun, Its Online.

At last im finally 13 years old, now im old enough to...
*Eat Champ Burger Delux!
*Play Ragnarok Online
*Watch Forbidden Channels
*Make Muscles

________________________________________________________________________________
____---

+Quote Post
Lyric Induced
post Aug 30 2009, 10:36 PM
Post #20

Crisis Addict

Points For Stuff: 1109
Member No.: 1,021

That'd be pretty immature.

--------------------

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Welcomes/Farewells · Next Newest »

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Display Mode: Standard · Switch to: Linear+ · Switch to: Outline

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th June 2010 - 06:08 AM
Privacy Policy