Welcome to the RPG Crisis Community Forums

Hello there traveler!

They call me Norman the Expressionless and I was instructed to seek you out, the wanderer. You must be something special for them to hire me and come find out. I wonder what makes you so special; perhaps you have some super power and are destined to save the universe! Just kidding, they told me to find you because you have nice hair and they want to harvest it to create the perfect hair.

So yeah, you should totally join this fine community they’ve established here. Heck, if you need even more reasons I suppose I can list off a few of the perks.
  • Gain complete access to our Download, Tutorial/Script and Resource Databases.
  • Be a part of an ever expanding community and create your own legacy!
  • Get support for a wide range of maker programs, were experts on them all.
  • Discover your true purpose in life, maybe even become one with the force.
  • Make new friends, allies and enemies.
  • Participate in thoughtful, intelligent conversations aimed at expanding your mind.
  • Request translations for foreign maker related sites, games, scripts and tutorials.
I could keep listing all the awesome benefits and perks but why not discover them for yourself?
Guest Message by DevFuse

"); //]]>
");

Texas Father Kills Man Molesting His Daughter

6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Mistereyedee

Mistereyedee

Newbie +1

• Members
  • 56 posts
    • Time Online: 19h 2m 21s
Neutral
    Contributor

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

http://www.huffingto..._n_1587724.html

This man has renewed my faith in humanity. He just helped prevent future crimes from being committed by that sick shit. Had the offender survived, he would have just received a slap on the wrist, plus a few years behind bars. Then he'd get out early on "good behavior" and reoffend. And we wouldn't want that.

There is no reason to feel ANY "remorse" for killing a sick person that wanted to get in his daughter's panties. She's only 4 years old. The pedophile was past 40. You do the math. He could have just hired a hooker and had it over with for the night.

There is no reason to charge this man; if anything, he should receive a medal and be mentioned everywhere. He is the textbook definition of a Hero. Bless this man for standing up for his rights.

This is the way we should be treating pedophiles, rapists, burglars, and especially serial killers. Fight fire with fire. Legalize gun rights so we can protect not only ourselves but our loved ones. Everywhere we go there are potential criminals looking for innocent people to victimize. Point a gun at their faces and they all run away like the cowards they are.

Sheriff's deputies in Texas won't file charges against a father who they say beat an acquaintance to death after allegedly catching him sexually abusing the man's 4-year-old daughter.

During a social gathering on Saturday, the girl went inside the family's home in Shiner while other members of the family were tending to horses outside, CNN reported.

The father caught a 47-year-old man -- with whom he was casually acquainted -- attempting to molest his daughter, Lavaca County Sheriff Micah Harmon told the Victoria Advocate. The father then allegedly punched the man in the head until he died, Harmon reported.

The father and daughter weren't named to protect the identity of the 4-year-old girl. She was described as "ok, besides the obvious mental trauma" of the incident, Harmon said.

The alleged abuser was found dead at the scene. His name wasn't released pending the announcement of his death to his family.

The sheriff's office will defer to a grand jury to decide whether charges will be brought against the father.

"You have a right to defend your daughter," he told CNN. "[The girl's father] acted in defense of his third person. Once the investigation is completed we will submit it to the district attorney who then submits it to the grand jury, who will decide if they will indict him."

The father was reportedly "very remorseful" about the death and did not know the alleged abuser would die of his injuries.

Join my heavy metal forum:
    Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   Elemental Crisis

Elemental Crisis

Administrator

• Administrators
    • 266 posts
      • Time Online: 4d 3h 28m 33s
    Good
    • LocationCalifornia
    Contributor

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:31 AM

It should be noted that the reason he's not being charged is because it was self-defense.

While I'm relieved to here that the little girl is ok, I can only hope that she gets the proper help she'll need when she's older when it comes time to deal with this experience.

Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   Lethrface

Lethrface

Dances With Unicorns

• Members
    • 54 posts
      • Time Online: 1d 8h 17m 34s
    Neutral
      Contributor

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:20 AM

No offense dude, but you're kind of ignorant when it comes to things like this.  While I agree with the right to self defense, no person should feel happy they killed someone no matter the crime they stopped.  Vigilantism is not legal nor should it be because if it wasn't apparent from cops doing dumb things, just imagine how it would be if the entire population were capable of taking matters into their own hands.

I also want to point out two groups of people you said should be dealt with in this way.

Mistereyedee, on 12 June 2012 - 07:24 PM, said:

This is the way we should be treating pedophiles, rapists, burglars, and especially serial killers.

Rapists and burglars.  Burglaries are not crimes that should warrant an instant death sentence. Unless they are holding a person at gunpoint or resisting arrest, there should be no reason for a violent ends to a means.  Rape on the other hand can be up for debate.  These days, the only thing that can be proved is sexual acts on a person but there is not always a clear way to tell if it was unwanted sexual acts or not.  Many people get thrown behind bars for rape yet a handful of people are unjustly accused simply because a person they had sex with ended up angry with them and are deceitful pieces of shit.  With situations like this being a reality, it is in conclusion also not a crime that should warrant an instant death sentence.  We are not a third world country.  Save the gun-toting civilian shit for those countries.

On the point of the article however, the man should not receive any negative repercussions because the constitution allows us to protect our property and family with appropriate measures.  It is obvious the father hadn't intended on killing the man as no weapons were used and it was a matter of self defense for his child who would have been helpless to defend herself.  It would do great injustice to the constitution and the man's family to allow him to face criminal charges.

Follow my twitter @lethrface
      Sprite Resources | YouTube | Twitch.TV

DeviantArt | Livestream

Games:

Ender's Amethyst

Scripts:

Lethrface's Splash Screens

Programs:

Quicksprite

#4 OFFLINE   harbin91

harbin91

• Members
      • 25 posts
        • Time Online: 8h 45m 39s
      Neutral
      • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:36 PM

TBH living in the UK, I find that most of the cases fall apart in the courtrooms with lenient judges handing out soft sentances, not that prison over here is bad, most prisoners in UK prisons have a nicer, more comfortable lifestyle than most law-abiders.

In my mind, the worst criminals should be given a death sentance, they are rapists, serial killers, child murderers, paedophiles or criminals who's victims lives has been completely destroyed by their actions... one such person would be the boyfriend of a woman who was assaulted by him and left permantely blind.  Not a humane death either, since I believe that is an easy way out, because the criminal will not be punished at all.  They should be left to rot in a dark, 2m by 2m, concrete cell with no way out, no food or water or air... left to die.  The last thing these criminals should experience is the pain and suffering that their victims suffered.  This should however, only be used in a perfectly safe and secure conviction though, to avoid as much as possible, serious miscarriages of justice.

'Lesser crimes' such as common assault, burglary and theft, etc... should be treat with a harsh prison sentance with their sentance split up into two sections, one being punishment, and the other focusing on rehabilitation.

The justice system in the UK is flawed.  Police can't do their job because of restrictions and constant scrutinity by the media... the riots which hit the UK last year wasn't dealt with properly because the police would've been criticized no matter what they did.  They're damned if they do and damned if they don't.  If they responded they will be criticized for being overly aggressive, and people would've then called the UK a police state... on the other hand they would've been criticized for being too lax if they didn't kettle rioters.  The serious failings though are in the courts.

#5 OFFLINE   RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Newbie +1

• Members
      • 37 posts
        • Time Online: 1d 9h 39m 28s
      Neutral
        Contributor

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:30 PM

The only problem with this story is the fact we don't have the other side's story. Has DNA been taken to prove sexual assault? Is there any evidence proving the man molested the child?

Posted Image

Click here to check out awesome RPG Maker Videos!

Click here to read my RPG Maker and Yugioh! Blog! Come see resources and games!

#6 OFFLINE   Elemental Crisis

Elemental Crisis

Administrator

• Administrators
        • 266 posts
          • Time Online: 4d 3h 28m 33s
        Good
        • LocationCalifornia
        Contributor

Posted 16 June 2012 - 01:50 AM

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN, on 15 June 2012 - 09:30 PM, said:

The only problem with this story is the fact we don't have the other side's story. Has DNA been taken to prove sexual assault? Is there any evidence proving the man molested the child?

From what little were told from the news report, I don't think anything happened between the girl and the guy that would leave behind DNA. I'm sure the little girl was interviewed and reported what transpired between herself and the guy.

Posted Image

#7 OFFLINE   suplexx

suplexx

• Members
        • 8 posts
          • Time Online: 45m 16s
        Neutral

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:27 AM

this is ridiculous..

Back to Chit-Chat · Next Unread Topic →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users