Welcome to the RPG Crisis Community Forums

Hello there traveler!

They call me Norman the Expressionless and I was instructed to seek you out, the wanderer. You must be something special for them to hire me and come find out. I wonder what makes you so special; perhaps you have some super power and are destined to save the universe! Just kidding, they told me to find you because you have nice hair and they want to harvest it to create the perfect hair.

So yeah, you should totally join this fine community they’ve established here. Heck, if you need even more reasons I suppose I can list off a few of the perks.
  • Gain complete access to our Download, Tutorial/Script and Resource Databases.
  • Be a part of an ever expanding community and create your own legacy!
  • Get support for a wide range of maker programs, were experts on them all.
  • Discover your true purpose in life, maybe even become one with the force.
  • Make new friends, allies and enemies.
  • Participate in thoughtful, intelligent conversations aimed at expanding your mind.
  • Request translations for foreign maker related sites, games, scripts and tutorials.
I could keep listing all the awesome benefits and perks but why not discover them for yourself?
Guest Message by DevFuse

"); //]]>
");

Your Username Origins

5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Elemental Crisis

Elemental Crisis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 266 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 3h 28m 33s
Good
  • LocationCalifornia
Contributor

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:30 AM

As the title says, what's the origins behind your online name?

Back when I was a staff member at X-RPG, we had just switched to a different forum software requiring everyone to re-register. I was originally going to go with the name Elemental but decided to add Crisis at the end. It's never occurred to me that my username and website shared the same list word until someone pointed it out when I first opened RPG Crisis.

Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   harbin91

harbin91

• Members
  • 25 posts
    • Time Online: 8h 45m 39s
Neutral
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:48 PM

My username is my last name, with the 91 being the last two digits in my year of birth.  Quite a simple name... my email account is different though... have to use 92 for that because I forgot my password for my old one.

#3 OFFLINE   Lethrface

Lethrface

Dances With Unicorns

• Members
  • 54 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 8h 17m 34s
Neutral
    Contributor

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:39 PM

I chainsawed guys to death in a 4 on 1 gears of war match and won.  (My friends were all killed at the beginning of the match

Follow my twitter @lethrface
    Sprite Resources | YouTube | Twitch.TV

DeviantArt | Livestream

Games:

Ender's Amethyst

Scripts:

Lethrface's Splash Screens

Programs:

Quicksprite

#4 OFFLINE   Xeigrich

Xeigrich

• Members
    • 22 posts
      • Time Online: 6h 33m 38s
    Neutral
    • LocationDallas, Texas, USA

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:40 PM

I made it up on the spot back in middle school when I was into roleplaying over Yahoo! chat, AIM, and MSN. That turned into a full cast of characters, which then turned into a full world, history, culture, several languages, and of course RPG Maker projects. It's more or less inspired by the name Dietrich and is pronounced "ZEE-grick" despite being spelled "ei" instead of "ie".

The other username I usually use is Toshiro17, with 17 being my birthdate, and Toshiro just a Japanese name I like. I use that one intermittently when I don't feel like using "Xeigrich", or just as "Toshiro" for a protagonist name when playing JRPGs without a fantasy setting, like Persona.

And if anyone remembers the card game and GB Color game Magi-Nation, I once went by tonyjones17 taken from the GB Color game's protagonist, which has entirely been replaced by Toshiro17 after I lost access to my Yahoo! Mail account of 8+ years.

#5 OFFLINE   Rustus

Rustus

Newbie +1

• Members
    • 43 posts
      • Time Online: 1d 10h 55m 53s
    Neutral
    • LocationTeh Nest in Kiddrona League Studios, IN

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:21 AM

back in high school one of my friends combined my name (Rusty) with Emperor Augustus and got Rustus. It stuck after that. There was originally going to be a General at the beginning, as another friend added to it, but I left it off... i'm no general that's for sure lol
    Four horsemen mount on high
    Wake up in the morning to the sound of children dying
    The latest technology mesmerize them  
    Love strong enough that it can pull you from the fire now  
    What about you?  What about you?
    I am alive!

-Shadow Gallery, "I Believe (September)"

#6 OFFLINE   Elemental Crisis

Elemental Crisis

Administrator

• Administrators
    • 266 posts
      • Time Online: 4d 3h 28m 33s
    Good
    • LocationCalifornia
    Contributor

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:48 AM

General Rustus, its got a nice ring to it.

Posted Image

Back to Chit-Chat · Next Unread Topic →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users