RPG Crisis Community Forums: Yet another stray developer. - RPG Crisis Community Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Yet another stray developer.

#1 User is offline   Ceiling Cat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • LocationTrolland
    • Time Online: 16h 31m 59s

LEVEL: 4
    HP: 0/220
    Hit Points
    MP: 3/80
    Magic Points
    EXP: 50%
    Experience

Posted 13 December 2010 - 06:48 PM

Howdy.
    Uhh, where to start. I've been fooling around with game creation since I was a kid. Earned me some skills in every related field, though I can't grasp coding stuff from scratch despite knowing programming languages, hence I resort to various devkits.
    Found this forum while looking for a SRPG/TRPG engine, and the 3D maker caught my eye. Decided to register in case I need help, because knowing my luck - I will. If things go the right way, I may just be able to finally, after years - make my game vision come true, and earn me some credibility as a game designer in the future.
    My skills involve: 3D, 2D, pixel art, sound, music composition, coding, level design and everything else I forgot about. The only reason I'm not using a modern engine like Unreal Devkit is because I can't make anything alone that way - it takes ages.
    Things I've done before are: A Metal Gear parody in RM2k3(redone twice, non-English), a DMC parody in the said maker (lost irreversibly), some scripts for it as well, including fake Xenogears-alike 2.5D battle system and whatnot, and a Sonic the Hedgehog stupid fangame, and over 10 versions of the game I'm still trying to make right now. Also in RM2003. On top of that, hundreds of maps/scenes in various engines including but not limited to Irrlicht or UDK, and finally some maps for Quake 3 and Gunz Online, the latter still around the internet I believe.
    And yes, I'm very bad at being modest. My apologies. In return, I may offer help in things I already can do - as much as I'm lazy, I don't break my word.

#2 User is offline   Mako Star 

• Crisis Avenger
      • Group: Staff
      • LocationCharleston, SC
      • Time Online: 1d 11h 57m 6s

LEVEL: 26
      HP: 1254/6600
      Hit Points
      MP: 3270/3270
      Magic Points
      EXP: 60%
      Experience
      ADVENTURER

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:20 PM

Lots of credentials. And skill. You'll fit in well.

Welcome to the most closely knit RM Community on the intarwebz.

Would love to see a moch-up of a Xenogears battle system, btw.

Have played Gunz before, although it's been a while since... Was a fun game at the time(although you really cannot beat Counter-Strike, imo).

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
      • You cannot start a new topic
      • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
      0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users