Elemental Crisis
post Oct 5 2009, 12:07 AM
Post #1

Savior

Group: Owner
Points For Stuff: 1035
Member No.: 1

Hello Everyone,

Were looking for people skilled in PHP to help us with coding the new site. If you think your skilled enough or know someone who is and might want to help please PM me. Our Site Editor, Crim will give you a PHP test to see if you can help us.

Before offering your services please read the following and please note that by helping out it doesn't mean your staff.

- This is not a paid job, if you or someone you know only works for money and your/their that good PM me and we might be able to work something out.
- Your site (If you have one) and your services will be advertised here and through E-Mail when the new sites launches.
- If you have a site, RPG Crisis will affiliate with it.
- If you need hosting for your site I'll supply it with no limits.
- You'll be put into a special member group. Were still working on what the perks are.
- If your working on anything RPG Maker related it will be a featured on the main site for the entire 1st month the new site is up.

We'll keep trying to come up with incentives so expect this list to grow. But like I said this is a non-paying job and were really looking for people to help outta the kindness of their hearts. smile.gif

Thank You.

--------------------

RPG Crisis YouTube Channel!

Outdated Handy Links That Will One Day Be Updated:

Forum Rules
Tutorial/Script Template
Resource Database
Download Database
Tutorial Database

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
-Elemental Crisis   PHP Coders Needed   Oct 5 2009, 12:07 AM
--Sicksinz   QUOTE (Elemental Crisis @ Oct 5 2009, 12...   Oct 5 2009, 09:33 AM
--keitsukun   Im not much of a PHP programer, but my pixel-art s...   Oct 5 2009, 12:29 PM
--Despite   Well since I dunno nothin about php i guess I...   Oct 7 2009, 08:06 PM
--SNES Player   uh hi ec its me allen hunter being all serious for...   Oct 7 2009, 08:43 PM
|--clone1018   QUOTE (SNES Player @ Oct 7 2009, 10:43 PM...   Oct 7 2009, 09:18 PM
|--SNES Player   QUOTE (clone1018 @ Oct 7 2009, 10:18 PM) ...   Oct 7 2009, 09:29 PM
--Elemental Crisis   Alright, Clone and Allen please stop. If anyone ...   Oct 7 2009, 10:53 PM

« Next Oldest · News Center · Next Newest »

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Display Mode: Switch to: Standard · Switch to: Linear+ · Outline

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2010 - 06:15 PM
Privacy Policy