(5 out of 5, 1 total votes)
Last Updated: --
Demo URL: -
License: Free
Version: 1.0
File Size: 223.63K
File Type: zip (application/zip)
Summary:
Simulation RPG Maker 95 Executable file for spanish games made with that tool. Works on XP.

Full Description:
Hi! I had an old Sim Rpg 95 spanish game lying around on my computer, and recently discovered that the game wasn't playable in windows XP. I just took a few hours patching the executable so that it could work in Windows XP and also display the spanish characters. This patch can be applied to any spanish Sim Rpg 95 game to make it work on XP, though some old games will also require a VARNAME.DAT file. In that case, just creating an empty file with that name will be enough.

This file alone is not enough to make new Spanish Sim Rpg Games with Elemental Crisis's patched editor, because that editor will not let you enter special characters.

The patch displays spanish exclamation marks, accents and the ñ letter. However, These characters will show as gibberish in the options menu, stat screens, and item and spell descriptions, due to me not having a proper tool to patch the rest of the fonts stored in the exec. It's not that the old spanish exec was better, heh.

I've uploaded it here just in case it might be useful to someone else.

Cheers,
DrJones

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2010 - 07:00 PM
Privacy Policy