Updates Updates Updates (View original topic)

megaman8x

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:46 PM

Restoring Tutorials
During the process of merging the new forums with the now archived forums some tutorials have been lost especial all the tuts on how to get the editor for RPG Editor 3d working so new versions with pictures and shit will be upload by the end of next week

Lets Create Series

There has been a huge unexpected bridge due in the series of Lets Create series due to behind the scenes custom work need for the games being created in the series but not to fret motherfuckers! We will precede with stand in material and hopefully we will have something set before the end of each series is finished which should be posted from a week or two from now.

Looking for Resources
One of our most overlooked sections our resource database need alot of work while there are lots of resources for hugely know makers such as rpg maker series(rm2k/2k3/XP) our lesser know makers have none to a few resources so I will be spending a worth of time trying to improve our database with already available resources to RPG CRISIS custom resources as well (basically shit I make but want to pump it up as special) If you would like to contribute to this effort contact me and shit.

Upcoming Translations

While a lot of shit is way behind schedule shit is finally getting back in place, while tactics 3 was delayed to finish RPG Maker 3d (you know, shit you don't care about) Tactics 3 translation is back on track and should be finished by the end of the month or sometime early next month. The planned schedule after tactics is a complete translation of shooter maker 95 while Ricky will be working on finishing character maker pro and Renia 2(LOL) but I am willing to change this based on demand or recommendations so speak up if you feel like contesting.

The Adventures of Ricky Van Horn now available
 DS20100917_1842_0001.png (249.25K)
: 2

The historical events stamped into time of our leader/hero Ricky Van Horn is now available for single download
encased you missed this must see saga.
GET DAT SHIT HERE

Other Projects
The legend of Ricky Van Horn does not end there friends, a secret project started last year by yours truly :3 and the least known RandomHero/Shayde
 almnd001.png (378.13K)
: 1

This may be know as the most likely community project to actually be completed. While the background of the story is still top secret it should be know this game will be multi-player and will feature great titans of now and past that have laid ground on Olympus RPG Crisis Mountain.

That is all for now, excuse me while I'll scratch my balls.

Jek

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:24 PM

I can try and help get your stuff up and running. Ill add some resources and stuff.

Feel free to take from my website too. Ive got lots of stuff there.